This is how we process complaints
Of course it may happen that you’re not satisfied with something. Whether it’s your ordered item(s) or our service: we’re happy to solve it together with you. We’ll make sure that you’ll be 100% satisfied.
Do you have a complaint? Then follow these steps:
- Give us a call or send us an email and describe your complaint in detail to us.
- We’ll process your complaint within 2 days.
- We’ll let you know how we resolve your complaint. Is it a defect that is covered by the warranty? Herman Miller will then decide whether you can make use of the warranty. Their statement is binding. You can read more about our guarantee scheme below.
- We do everything we can to resolve the complaint to your complete satisfaction.
Are we really not able to work it out and do you remain dissatisfied? Then we’ll pick up your office chair for free and refund the full purchase amount. This also applies to personalised chairs: if they aren’t damaged, we’ll also take them back and you’ll get your money back. Returns are of course completely free of charge. Read more about our return policy here.
How the Herman Miller warranty works
All Herman Miller office chairs come with a 12-year warranty. Are you justifiably claiming warranty? Then we’ll repair the defects or you’ll receive a completely new chair. Herman Miller determines which of these 2 options best fits your situation. They’ll ask Chair Repair to schedule an appointment with you.
The Chair Repair specialist will then come to either your home or office and will decide whether you’ll receive a new chair or whether your current chair will be repaired. In case of the latter, the specialist will repair your office chair on the spot. Is the defect not covered by the warranty? Then the costs of repair are for your own expense. Herman Miller’s decision in this regard is final.
The warranty expires if the errors, defects or deviations are the result of:
- Incorrect, negligent or improper use or management of the product, by you as a customer or by a third party.
- An external cause, such as fire or water damage.
- Changes made by yourself or a third party without LoyalBrand’s permission.
Do you have any questions about our complaints procedure or warranty scheme? Feel free to give us a call on 020 – 2440 962 or send an email to email@example.com. We’re happy to help!