Everything about returns
Is your Herman Miller office chair not what you expected it to be or do you want to return your ordered product(s) for a different reason? Then you can return it completely free of charge. To do so, follow these steps:
- Make your return request via the shop in your shopping cart.
- Answer the questions and follow the indicated steps.
- For the Netherlands and Belgium we’ll make an appointment with you to pick up the chair for 30 Euro or you select to ship back the chair yourself. We always do so within 10 days. We’ll take care of the transportation, so you don’t have to keep cardboard boxes or other packaging material. Outside the named regions you are responsible for the returns, including the cost associated with it.
- We inspect the chair and take it with us. You’ll get a receipt.
- Let us know that your chair has been collected. This way we can pay you back faster.
- We’ll refund the full purchase amount to your account within 4 days. We’ll transfer the amount to the account used to make the purchase.
When can you return my item(s)?
You can return an item within 14 days of receiving your order. We apply the Distance Selling Act generously. For example, has it been 18 or 30 days? We won’t make a big deal out of it: even in that case you can still return your product. Certain items, however, we do not take back. This concerns products that have been made especially for you, such as personalised chairs which you have assembled yourself via our product configurator.
Returning for companies and institutions
Officially, the Distance Selling Act only applies to consumers. But at LoyalBrand we also have a flexible policy for companies and institutions. Do you want to return one or more products as a company? Contact us and we’ll solve it together. When it comes to stock products, we handle these the same way as we do items from our consumers, meaning: we take them back for a full refuns except for the delivery charges.
Do you have any questions about our return policy? Feel free to give us a call on 020 – 2440 962 or send an email to email@example.com. We’re happy to help!